[vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_custom_heading text=”Assess Medical Records and Analyze the Case” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]Is the tedious but critical job of reviewing medical records taking up your valuable time that you could be using on revenue-generating activities?
We can help your firm review medical records and give you a clear picture of the medical facts. We can highlight critical information that is often missed by staff with little or no experience in the healthcare system.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_custom_heading text=”What We Offer” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- Identify and review relevant medical records, hospital policies, and procedures,
- Other essential documents and tangible items.
- Organize, tab and paginate medical records.
- Summarize, translate and interpret medical records.
- Prepare chronologies of the medical events involved in a case.
- Screen or investigate cases for merit.
- Define the applicable standards of care.
- Define deviations from, and adherence to, the applicable standards of care.
- Assess the alleged damages and/or injuries.
- Identify factors that caused or contributed to the alleged damages and/or injuries.
- Identify and recommend potential defendants.
- Identify issues of tampering with the medical records.
- Develop written reports for use as study tools by the attorney.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Next Steps” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]If you have a case that has voluminous medical records or is very complex we would be happy to help you get a clear picture of the medical facts of your case.
Phone us at (508) 292-2372 or click on the “Make an Appointment’ button below.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Make an Appointment” style=”custom” custom_background=”#7f0000″ custom_text=”#ffffff” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paigelegalnurse.com%2Fconsultation%2F|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]